Here are some links to interesting websites for you to peruse...
- The British Sub Aqua Club
- Technical Diving International
- Global Underwater Explorers
- International Association of Nitrox and Technical divers
- Rubicon Foundation: A massive body of diving medical research materials
Photographers & videographers
Ships for exploratory diving
- Frank Singleton: Very good weather site, with explanations for beginners)
- Metcheck: Fast and clear overview
- Met Office Marine services: Check out the inshore forecast.
- Met Office - Marinecall: and also more marinecall
- Expert Weather online: Good synoptic charts and a number of predictions shown
- Great 'wind' forecast site:
- Windguru: Yes, wind is indeed the enemy of the diver
General diving information
- UK Divers: Information site on all aspects of diving...
- Matt Reed and Mike Taylor: If you want warm technical chaps...
- Jack Ingle
- Dennis Wigg
- Animated knots: Learn to tie knots using an animated site. Piece of cake...
Conservation & heritage
Ryan Devaney on 16 Jun 2009 at 8:00
Any good advice on where to get an Tech intership? Just got SDI ADV O/W and logged approx 75 dives all in low viz environment diving with wings and AL 80’s doubles and Steel 130’s singles. Any help would be great!